If you are someone…
- who sometimes, often, or almost always suffers from sleep problems, such as insomnia or similar, which makes it a struggle for you to get the natural, normal, healthy sleep that you need at night;
- who struggles to get to sleep in the evening, and/or to go back to sleep after waking up in the early hours of the morning;
- who has a mind that is simply racing wildly at night, when all you want is to get some rest and sleep;
- who worries about getting the sleep you need, and about the bad effects that your sleep problems may have on your health if you don’t;
- who wishes you could have at least one night’s good sleep, without having to rely on sleep tablets;
- who feels concerned about the many side-effects that sleeping pills could possibly have on you;
- who is looking for a drug-free, scientifically supported, sleep therapy that is at least as effective as sleep medication, and has lasting effects that don’t require you to continue swallowing pills every night for ever and ever…
Then you need to look no further!
Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy is supported by scientific research as a highly effective, drug-free treatment for insomnia and similar common sleep problems.
Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy can help you overcome years of struggles, and get back to normal, natural, healthy sleep patterns, within a few weeks.
Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy will help you find rest at night, so that you can wake up feeling refreshed next morning, naturally.
Relax-the-Mind Sleep Therapy Clinic
The Sleep Therapy Clinic is located in Sherwood (in the Indooroopilly – Oxley corridor), in the inner South-West suburbs of Brisbane, Queensland.
Book in for your first appointment NOW!
Ph: (07) 3716 0600
If you have questions that you can’t find answers to on the website, you are welcome to send me an email (via the form on my main website “Integrating Awareness”).
Online Treatment for Sleep Problems
If you do not live within easy reach of the Sherwood clinic, or if you for any other reason prefer not to come and have your sessions at the clinic, you can learn all the necessary techniques for overcoming your sleep problems in our recorded course, “Relax the Mind to Sleep”.